RIP 9/11

kevbone

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what does that make you? you think that just because you don't follow the status qou that you don't get all your information 3rd hand too? you're a follower too...however a follower who has never heard of Occum's Razor.

We are all followers. We are all cattle being marched to slaughter. I simply do not believe the status quo.....and you make fun of me for it.

does not change what I believe. Just like I am not able to change what you believe.

Can we have a group hug now?

so what does that make you? you think that just because you don't follow the status qou that you don't get all your information 3rd hand too? you're a follower too...however a follower who has never heard of Occum's Razor.

We are all followers. We are all cattle being marched to slaughter. I simply do not believe the status quo.....and you make fun of me for it.

does not change what I believe. Just like I am not able to change what you believe.

Can we have a group hug now?

I'm still not convinced you exist. I'm pretty sure you're just a buggy IM bot.

does this mean you don't want to give the group your take on rob's collection of evidence, which you asked for?

What evidence? Pictures found on the web is evidence. How do you know any of that is real? Are you real? Is Beacon Rock real? Come on guys.....grab your tinfoil hats and meet us out there....

This is what true 47 percenters do all day long, correct? While the hard working rich work tirelessly for us to jerk off on the intertubes so we don't have to pay taxes. They should be mad!

Ask Prole. He's so above the "American/Sheepfucker". You think Mitt is an elitist prick? Look to the progs!

Sorry, that was a typo. What I meant was that the sheep you fuck are all American.

This is what true 47 percenters do all day long, correct? While the hard working rich work tirelessly for us to jerk off on the intertubes so we don't have to pay taxes. They should be mad!

Ask Prole. He's so above the "American/Sheepfucker". You think Mitt is an elitist prick? Look to the progs!

Sorry, that was a typo. What I meant was that the sheep you fuck are all American.

Such an internet tough guy! Hey thanks for stopping by to say "hi" in between your busy climbing schedule!

does this mean you don't want to give the group your take on rob's collection of evidence, which you asked for?

What evidence? Pictures found on the web is evidence. How do you know any of that is real? Are you real? Is Beacon Rock real? Come on guys.....grab your tinfoil hats and meet us out there....

Beacon Rock is definitely not real. That is the only absolute in the universe.

You think Mitt is an elitist prick? Look to the progs!

Yes, don't trust the evidence! Americans really are smart!

They're all dumb compared to you Prole, all sheep, apparently (despite your attempt to dodge that). You are so fucking brilliant! Good luck finding a way to keep the riff raff in their place in your prog-utopia!