RIP 9/11

kevbone

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a cruise missle took out the pentagon, what happened to the plane that was supposed to be flown into the building?

Great question. One that will likely be thrown to the wind and back lashed with lots of sarcasm from the peanut gallery.

i think gene was more interested in your answer? there never was a plane? it was dissappeared by aliens? the passengers were all cia plants? i seem to recall near a 100 people onboard, are there families in on the thing?

If a cruise missle took out the pentagon, what happened to the plane that was supposed to be flown into the building?

Great question. One that will likely be thrown to the wind and back lashed with lots of sarcasm from the peanut gallery.

so there is no reasonable explaination for the missing airplane and all of its passengers? assuming a missle took out the pentagon.

You think to highly of the governement and its ability to cover up shite.

i think gene was more interested in your answer? there never was a plane? it was dissappeared by aliens? the passengers were all cia plants? i seem to recall near a 100 people onboard, are there families in on the thing?

Why would you think Aliens had anything to do with it? I take it that is the sarcasm hard at work. I dont know what happened to the plane.

Why would you think Aliens had anything to do with it? I take it that is the sarcasm hard at work. I dont know what happened to the plane.

Unless and until you can explain what happened to the plane you can shove your cruise missile right back up your ass.

Did you actually see a cruise missile NOT hitting the pentagon? Your data is no better than mine!

To conceal weakspots in the buildings defenses, sensitive areas uncovered because of the huge gapping hole in the building, keeping the ID's of who is going in and out hidden, to not show what security practices and techniques were inplace, any other number of reasons. Or, that it was so apparent as to what hit the side of the building that they aren't needed.

Do you know what it takes to launch a missile? How many people? Your entire argument is based off of the thought that our Gov is competant enough to pull this off and to keep THOUSANDS of people that would have had to be involved in this to pull it off quiet.

Kev, you can't just say that something is debunked and it disappears. You are like an evangelical christian who does not know why they believe what they believe but does anyway.

Why in the fuck would you choose to believe this? It is counter-intuitive and does nothing but create animosity with those that lost people that day, people who are dying from the cleanup and people who shoot people you ay don't exist in the face.

A sane person would assume the most logical explanation. This is called occam's razor. You, instead choose to pick the least logical (except for aliens) explanation; for what? It is clear to me that you picked the most inflammatory one soley to be an asshole. There is no other explanation other than that.

You have failed to prove ONE piece of evidence to explain why you think contrary to >90% of the rest of the country.

I think I can sum up this entire post by saying, "You, sir, are an asshole."

This is not simply an epithet but rather a wake up call for you to realize your lack of the application of reason and pseudo-intellectual "question everything" (except the basis of my own premises) vomitus is really nothing other than you attempting to tell your self you are smarter than everyone else, though we know (and I think you know down deep inside) the converse is likely true.

Prole on the other hand is simply a pimple on the ass of society; yet he knows he is an asshole and for that I thank him.

Look deep inside Kev and if you truly do not see it this way, PROVE I AM WRONG! Prove that everyone else is wrong.

I face palm every time I read one of your posts and truly worry about the state of our future; and you reproduced...

kev, why would The Secret Ones use planes to hit 2 buildings (even if only to offer a plausible excuse for the secretly planted explosives) and not use one on the pentagon - and why, for that matter, use a cruise missile when said missiles are actually pretty goddamn easy to see by potentially millions of people, when you could also just use previously planted explosive, like in the WTC?

most any explanation that could be provided is needlessly complex and points towards the utter fail of the whole theory it seeks to support

Kev, you can't just say that something is debunked and it disappears. You are like an evangelical christian who does not know why they believe what they believe but does anyway.

Why in the fuck would you choose to believe this? It is counter-intuitive and does nothing but create animosity with those that lost people that day, people who are dying from the cleanup and people who shoot people you ay don't exist in the face.

A sane person would assume the most logical explanation. This is called occam's razor. You, instead choose to pick the least logical (except for aliens) explanation; for what? It is clear to me that you picked the most inflammatory one soley to be an asshole. There is no other explanation other than that.

You have failed to prove ONE piece of evidence to explain why you think contrary to >90% of the rest of the country.

I think I can sum up this entire post by saying, "You, sir, are an asshole."

This is not simply an epithet but rather a wake up call for you to realize your lack of the application of reason and pseudo-intellectual "question everything" (except the basis of my own premises) vomitus is really nothing other than you attempting to tell your self you are smarter than everyone else, though we know (and I think you know down deep inside) the converse is likely true.

Prole on the other hand is simply a pimple on the ass of society; yet he knows he is an asshole and for that I thank him.

Look deep inside Kev and if you truly do not see it this way, PROVE I AM WRONG! Prove that everyone else is wrong.

I face palm every time I read one of your posts and truly worry about the state of our future; and you reproduced...

Am I the only one who's amazed you made it through a post this long without using the phrase 'friends and coworkers'?

Not that this video, recently aired on PBS, is going to do anything to make you guys give any story other than the official one, any consideration. But I thought I'd share it anyway.

PBS documentary.

I'm sure all those scientists as well as the thousands upon thousands of people all around the world that are still pointing out that the official story just doesn't add up are all just a bunch of conspiracy idiots and the governments unwillingness to directly answer some VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS can be easily explained away as "security concerns".

Also...please explain how working for the government or military makes your opinion more valid or accurate than someone's opinion who does not? Oh wait, you're just another loud mouthed fuck face on the internet and what you do for a job doesn't mean shit in regards to this subject. Keep telling yourself you've got it all figured out though if that's working for you.

Spray away dipshit.

...and for fucks sake Kev. Stand up for yourself. They keep asking for evidence and you just keep blabbering on about sheep. There's so many unanswered questions and inconsistencies in the official story that I'd think you'd have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe it.