FS: New with tags no. 4 camalots, RAB pants + more

ClimbingOn

All prices include shipping. I ship quickly, usually within a day or two of receiving payment. I gladly accept PayPal. Preference given to individuals who purchase multiple items. If you feel prices are too high, or are interested in buying a large quantity, feel free to make offers.

Two #4 Black Diamond C4 Camalots. Both are new with tags. Never carried, never placed, brand new. $65 each shipped, or $125 shipped for both.

camalot1.jpg

camalot2.jpg

camalot3.jpg

Rab Alpine Tour Pant size Large. Description from the manufacturer:

The Alpine Tour Pants are fully featured backcountry ski/mountaineering pants with excellent venting options. They are perfectfor all-round comfort and protection in the mountains.

The Alpine Tour pants are made of midweight 3 layer eVent®with reinforced protection at the knees and cordura crampon panels.Vents on the legs take care of cooling when slogging hard up hill and aninternal fixed gaiter prevents any snow getting into your boots.

Tried on once, never walked in, never worn, brand new. Waist size 34. $155 shipped. First pic is a stock pic.

rab2.jpg

rab21.jpg

rab31.jpg

Used gear:

5.10 Pitons size 10. Used, then resoled once. Resoled with Stealth Onyx by Rock & Resole. Have not been used since - better than new! $65 shipped.

shoes11.jpg

shoes21.jpg

Payment is preferred via PayPal but money orders are a possibility as well. Preference will be given to larger orders, but I would like this stuff gone quickly so may consider first come, first served.

Edited by ClimbingOn

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic