Why do so many women believe in bull shit?

PrincessWookie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone call for me?

I sure as hell didn't.

I despise a floggin' rooster.

:confused::(

HELLO!!

Miss Princess Lady, you should rethink this position! I am an excellent companion and guardian! Also, it's known that hens get confused and crazy without a rooster to keep order and to put corn on the table!

Call me when you come to your senses!

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[

:confused::(

HELLO!!

Miss Princess Lady, you should rethink this position! I am an excellent companion and guardian! Also, it's known that hens get confused and crazy without a rooster to keep order and to put corn on the table!

Call me when you come to your senses!

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To which of my senses do your refer? Sight, smell, hearing, taste, touch? I have all of them, but I decline the offer to call.

Look, yeh, where in the same animal kingdom and all and this may sound prejudice, but it won't work. I dig homo sapiens...let's not start something we can't finish.

Heh... actually, I couldn't resist the opportunity... one of my favorite scenes (Rene cracks me up)

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ZNWGNoC4g

To which of my senses do your refer? Sight, smell, hearing, taste, touch? I have all of them, but I decline the offer to call.

Look, yeh, where in the same animal kingdom and all and this may sound prejudice, but it won't work. I dig homo sapiens...let's not start something we can't finish.

Heh... actually, I couldn't resist the opportunity... one of my favorite scenes (Rene cracks me up)

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ZNWGNoC4g

:noway::noway::noway::tdown::tdown::anger::anger:

HELLO LADY!

So it seems you like snuff films, and you're not into cock...you're right- it won't work!!!

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO LADY!

So it seems you like snuff films, and you're not into cock...you're right- it won't work!!!

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oiy...

Honestly, I can't say I do like this snuff movie, 'cause I never did see the film but I saw that clip and thought it was entertaining..

No...not entirely, Rooster--read OUT LOUD where my "Loc" is from (am I NOT hilarious?!?!) :grin:

<----

I'm not into sock puppets....

Well, this has been super peoples. Thanks for the fun posts!

Heading to the west side for a change before I go back to Alaska.

I'm off to Squamish for some cragging and scamper on the Big Chief's Apron. Let's see if I can lead a few pitches up Diedre this time.

If anyone is on FB, feel free to request me. Not huge into it, but it can be useful and I can get messages on my cell (I can't access hotmail on my cheap dumb cell phone):

Page http://www.facebook.com/destiny.determined.3

Word to yer cam.