Advice sought

olyclimber

Hello, I would like to ask the CC.com braintrust if they know of a way to neutralize hot sauce so that (after you've eaten it) it doesn't burn on the way out. Yes, I could google this, but I prefer to ask here anyway. This is a real issue for me...I love hot sauces, but in the past 5 years or so my body doesn't seem to work as well as it does in breaking down things or whatever and EVERY FUCKING TIME it burns my ass on the way out. Pleez help with your genius ideas.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was out at Lopez a month ago or so and came across a bottle of this stuff:

http://www.chicaoji.com/

It isn't super ghost chili hot or anything...its super tasty though. Just a little on a chip...so good. But then the next day I'm just blazing on the toilet. So I ordered a big bottle of it, I guess I'll have to start trying all the things mentioned on that poop blog to see if I can reduce the pain.

thanks bill, but aside from totally f'ing up the formatting on my incredible thread, you managed to completely disregard my instructions. i said i'm not sticking anything up my pooper.

To be fair to Bill, you didn't say anything about IN your shitter. I would take the aforementioned advice and drink copious amounts of tequila so the burn is unnoticeable. The burn in your throat, well that could be another problem entirely... perhaps fixed by putting hot sauce in your shitter? Could work....

wON'T TH EFORMATTING GO NORMAL ON TH ENEXT PAGE? aNYONE WANT TO GO FOR THE PAGETOP AND SEE IF IT GOES ALL NORMAL FORMATING?

oPPS. cAPS LOCK ON! WOOT!

PS, EATTING IT IS AN INTERESTING THOUGHT WE SHOULD DO SOME ANIMAL TESTING.

OMG, I PUT IN "DOG EATTING VASOLINE" AND GET STEPAHAN MARLBURY TH EBALL PlAYER NOSHIN THE GREASE: HERE'S SOME NBA PRO INSPIRATION FER YA OLY!

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/27/stephon-marbury-eats-vaseline-oprah-video/

ps, if it isn't clear or obvious yet, I have no idea what to do to mitigate the burn.........

One thing about chile is you have to chew it down to very small bits. Any larger chunks are going to give you trouble.

You may have digestion issues like some nutrient or bacteria deficiency.

Yogurt and bananas but it has to be soon after. Milk obviously but milk has it's own digestion problems and isn't that great for you anyway.