New to Seattle

jtodorovich

I just moved to Seattle to start Dental School at UW and am looking for some climbing partners. We have a four day weekend this weekend (Fri-Mon) and I would love to get on something big before school gets too busy. I am new to the area so I don't know exactly what. I have done a handful of Grade IV and V walls and would love to do something like that this weekend (maybe index?). I am comfortable leading through 5.11, but am equally as happy climbing 5.8. I have lots of gear - just looking for partners.

Anyway, I'm a chill mid-20s guy new to the area and would love to get out on some perfect cascade rock and/or ice. Even if you're busy this weekend, I'm looking for any future climbing partners.

Jon

406-498-0894

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in your neighborhood - about a mile west of the U. You may have more time on your hands than I do because I have a couple of little ones, but would love to hook up. If you didn't book your whole weekend already, I'd love to get out cragging Thursday afternoon and my normal partner pipeline for after work cragging is drying up -- I can get out of work at 4pm if you want to go send me a text or vm or e-mail. I'm doing the Baker ride on Sunday so the weekend is cooked. Otherwise, perhaps another time.

robstephenson@yahoo.com

206 501 1335