Real Question

kevbone

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the problem, we are fighting a war we aren't really allowed to fight. We can't have any collateral damage, our ROE is so restrictive it is sickening. This war isn't being run by commanders, it is being run by politicians and lawyers. We are so wrapped up in no one gets hurt, it is hurting us.

Hmmm, now where have I heard this before? Don't you whackjobs ever come up with new material?

col_kurtz.jpg

That is the problem, we are fighting a war we aren't really allowed to fight. We can't have any collateral damage, our ROE is so restrictive it is sickening. This war isn't being run by commanders, it is being run by politicians and lawyers. We are so wrapped up in no one gets hurt, it is hurting us.

Hmmm, now where have I heard this before? Don't you whackjobs ever come up with new material?

col_kurtz.jpg

so can "the end" start playing now, and roll out closing credits :)

"Whhaaa, why can't we kill more indiscriminately?"

Bring the Troops Home Now - 0

Leave Them Over There Indefinitely - 1

Bring me home so I don't have to get shot at and not get to shoot back - 1

Send Prole's big mouthed ass there so he can sack up 1/2 as much as his mouth does for him. -100

Why don't you go join Westboro you coward.

You were just telling us how much you love your lifestyle getting paid to shoot guns and go climbing. Make up your mind.

You were just telling us how much you love your lifestyle getting paid to shoot guns and go climbing. Make up your mind.

Seriously Prole? You are an idiot. I love my lifestyle. I would rather not get shot at and get told to "hide."

Do you hate anything about being a fluffer? I am sure its not all handies and "attaboys"

Do you hate anything about being a fluffer? I am sure its not all handies and "attaboys"

The fact that only one of us is familiar with any of these terms says more about your lifestyle than mine.

Uh, if you are 'not familiar' with these terms, how on earth do you know to distance yourself from them? And the verdict is..... Bullshit!

schools ARE helping our war effort by breeding weapons-grade retards, no? :)

Nah, OWS'ers are too busy bitching about not having anything to get a job, let alone serving.

the proper amount of persuading and i'm sure you could perch a 'plosive of whatever weight ye wished upon them :)