Mt Emmerich

rayborbon

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by rayborbon:
Uh no Fred already climbed it. Trying to get info out of him on routes can be an entertaining dead end sometimes.
wink.gif" border="0

Yeah... if he has already done it he isnt interested in discussing it, and if he hasn't done it he tells you about the bad rock and doesnt think its any good wink.gif" border="0 until 5 minutes before you are supposed to leave for it with him, then suddenly its a paradise of splitter cracks and diamond hard stone.

wait till he falls asleep then read the files he keeps in those Fed Ex folders in the back of the Subaru. wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by rayborbon:
wait till he falls asleep then read the files he keeps in those Fed Ex folders in the back of the Subaru.

Hey Dru if you check the address on that folder it's addressed to me! Right before Fred knows he is passing he is gonnna quickly Fed ex them to me
[big Drink]

I hope that event is a long, long time coming.

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

I like how he refers to Power Bars etc. as "Candy bars" and brings baloney and stuff cragging.

Yeah horsecock aka summer sausage. Might be headed to Squish this weekend coming. Weather dependent with Erik and others. Dru meet us there if you can, later.