• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
fwf2

Mazama Glacier

I am thinking about going up the Mazama Glacier route on Adams this weekend with a couple of friends. If anyone has been up there recently, I would appreciate any information about the conditions of the route right now. Thanks.

Unfortunately, our plans got changed. One of our group cancelled and my wife really, really wanted to go to the beach for the weekend. So, we bagged it. Let me know the condition of the route, if you do go. Have a safe and fun trip.

Paul

Unfortunately, our plans got changed. One of our group cancelled and my wife really, really wanted to go to the beach for the weekend. So, we bagged it. Let me know the condition of the route, if you do go. Have a safe and fun trip.

Paul

Well thank you wife for me- I probably wasn't gonna go if you guys went... :-D

I'll let you know how it is.

While we're talking about the Mazama... if it's in good condition, a friend and I want to climb the route probably Sunday or Monday. Anyone interested in coming along? We'd prefer 3 on the rope to just us 2.

While we're talking about the Mazama... if it's in good condition, a friend and I want to climb the route probably Sunday or Monday. Anyone interested in coming along? We'd prefer 3 on the rope to just us 2.

I'm taking tomorrow off and heading up in the morning, so I should have good beta for you Sat

I didn't like the forecast for Friday/Saturday, so I delayed and went up yesterday. Route's still in! Better get an early start and hope for cold overnight temps- snow was shit by 7am.