La Sportiva Spantik boots, sz 46 excellent!

evanmfreeman

I won't be doing anything big & cold for a while, so I'm hoping to pass these along to someone who has bigger plans than I.

Excellent condition Spantiks, size 46. You know them because they're on the feet of just about anyone climbing technical routes on high mountains. They are incredible, period. The only damage i can find on these is a small cut on the back of the neoprene gaiter part from an errant front-point. Otherwise they have little wear. The liners have NOT been cooked!

How about $350 $300 to start. I am motivated to see these used by someone with the time and motivation to climb big routes, so make an offer!

2012-08-03183755.jpg

2012-08-03183802.jpg

2012-08-03183815.jpg

2012-08-03183849.jpg

Edited by evanmfreeman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For reference: I upsized these on purpose, and they worked fine for me. My foot measures exactly 45 on the Brannock device. I wear 45 in the LS Baltoro 2.0, 45 in Scarpa ice boots, 44 in Birkenstocks, 11 in Chaco, 46 in most running shoes, 41.5 Mythos (nuts, huh?), UK 10 in Blundstones, 44.5 in Shimano road shoes, 45 in Sidi MTB shoes, etc. I'd say the Spantiks are pretty much true to size.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...