I'm an Internet Climber

burchey

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my god, it's as if, against all logic, nothing changes after we leave high school :)

"they don't grow up, ma'am, they just get tubby."

Speaking of the tubby thing - I'm amazed at how many of my peers packed it on over the years. Mama always tells me "eat something" when I go back to Ohio...guess I should be 30 pounds overweight like the rest of them.

Did you just discover internet forums recently, or something? This is a whole new thing for you, isnt it?

Robbie, something I forgot to add is how much I dig this Spray thing - seems like a lot of guys who can dish it out and take it, make fun of themselves and each other.

Of course, you've still got the whining incoherent maggots that can't answer a direct question or take a personal shot. Makes me lol down in my gizzard.

I wonder what kind of sand or gravel burchey likes to eat?

Gizzards are secondary stomachs used by birds to grind their food before digestion. Because birds don't have teeth, they must fill this stomach with small stones to achieve the same goal. The organ contains a very tough inner membrane, surrounded by a muscular pouch which provides the grinding action. Gizzards are part of the group of foods called offal, which also includes beef tripe, chitlins (pork intestines), and hearts.

While many people may recoil at the thought of eating bird stomachs, gizzards are actually a popular food item around the world. They may be poached, boiled, ground, or even deep fried. The turkey gizzard is also included in the collection of neckbones, heart, and liver known as giblets. These giblets are often used to make a stock or broth for dressings and soups. The gizzards alone can also be added to soup stocks for additional flavor.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-gizzards.htm

Does the Rooster have an opinion?

[img:center]http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bella/gizzard%20anatomy.jpg[/img]

HELLO!

I don't know about this burchey fellow, but I prefer a good crushed surfacing base course for roads! Makes the corn go down easier.

While many people may recoil at the thought of eating bird stomachs, gizzards are actually a popular food item around the world. They may be poached, boiled, ground, or even deep fried. The turkey gizzard is also included in the collection of neckbones, heart, and liver known as giblets. These giblets are often used to make a stock or broth for dressings and soups. The gizzards alone can also be added to soup stocks for additional flavor.

:noway::anger::noway::anger::noway::anger:

Listen, buddy- stop giving people nasty ideas! :tdown:

Does the Rooster have an opinion?

Sure do! Avoid all chicken products, they are not good for you!

Got it?

• 2 weeks later...
HELLO!

I don't know about this burchey fellow, but I prefer a good crushed surfacing base course for roads! Makes the corn go down easier.

Something tells me that The Rooster has been perusing the WSDOT Specifications for Road, Bridge, and Municipal Construction, latest edition. Just sayin'...