Mid-week climbing partners

RAGNAR

Looking to climb Tuesday - Thursday, Wednesday and Thursday are best. Single day or overnight either is great. Moderate pace, easy to moderate climbing to start.

Open to anything. Alpine, mixed, and glacier. A few Trad rock days in index would be cool too.

Would prefer to stay under 5.9 as I haven't been climbing regularly for a while.

Climbed on and off for many years, mostly rock. Took the Mountaineers Intermediate ten years ago. Used to lead through the 5.10s.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you be up for some thing this week Thursday/ Friday? I'm open to ideas but have been wanting to do Baker in a day.

FYI, I have been climbing for about three years now, mainly glacier, Alpine and some sport climbing. I'm up for going hard but do want to be safe.

MD

Fridays are hard. I work many of them.

Ive only done a day of anything resembling vertical ice, don't have tools or experience. Love to learn someday, probably this winter.

I just did Baker by Easton glacier and would love to do another route. But not interested in speed climbing at this point. Need to get my heart, lungs, and legs in better shape. I'm open to a two day climb though.