quality of spray 'round here

sk

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet if you punched that counting crows guy in the face he'd cry real woman tears

now is this some reference to someone actually on cc.com or are you talking about the actual Counting Crows?

your spray fu is conFUsing. :crazy:

I bet if you punched that counting crows guy in the face he'd cry real woman tears

wouldn't that be like punching gandhi though?

jesus christ, wouldn't that be fun?

you want to punch jesus christ??? IVAN??!!!!!!?????? okay i can see it you are like 12 feet tall. Evil Ivan!

wouldn't that be like punching gandhi though?

jesus christ, wouldn't that be fun?

you want to punch jesus christ??? IVAN??!!!!!!?????? okay i can see it you are like 12 feet tall. Evil Ivan!

12 FOOT IVAN VS MC 900 FOOT JESUS. SMACK DOWN.

now is this some reference to someone actually on cc.com or are you talking about the actual Counting Crows?

your spray fu is conFUsing. :crazy:

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the vocalist in the band, not the poor fool who's boombox that was. I can almost remember the name... Anyone recollect?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the vocalist in the band, not the poor fool who's boombox that was. I can almost remember the name... Anyone recollect?

no, but i can remember that dude crawling into a stranger's truck to smoke really shitty weed though :)