N. Cascades Alpine Partner: next few weeks

Justin_RR

Seeking experienced partner for an alpine climb or two in the North Cascades now through early August. A romp up Baker, an overnighter to Dome, the Torment-Forbidden Traverse...

Technical rock (to 5.9, 5.10), steep snow, glacier travel all sound tasty.

Me: 30 years old, been climbing in the mountains for 10 years. Up for leading 5.8/9 in the backcountry. Stoked to haul pack long and hard.

My background includes climbing in the Sierra, Cascades, and Rockies, everything from volcanoes (Rainier, etc.), to extensive multipitch trad leading and simuling (lead up to 5.10; routes like Outer Space, Breakfast of Champions); bigwalls in Yosemite; ice climbing (lead to WI3-4); alpine rock (N. ridge of Stuart, etc.), steep snow (N. Face of Buckner, etc.).

I'd be looking for a partner with a comparable background. Maybe a day of cragging to get to know each other before we tackle something more committing.

PM me or feel free to call/text: 206-552-9480. If that doesn't work, please try 503-261-3349.

-Justin

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic