• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Dendrite74

Lost Camera!

Summit attempt via Emmons/Winthrop route on Saturday July 14th, denied at 13,500' due to a team member with altitude issues, everything turned out ok tho'! Bad news is I lost my camera on the trip out Sunday with all the pics! It was a small black/silver Olympus digital in a black Lowe case, lost somwhere between the bottom of the steep section of the Interglacier and Glacier Basin. If ANYONE has found it please let me know via this forum! Thanks!

Yip! On the way out when we closed our climb itinerary at the White River Ranger station I filled out a Lost and Found report so they will call if anyone turns one in.

You, sir, are in luck. I found your camera on Sunday in the glissade track (aka lost and found department) on the Inter Glacier while restocking my supply of trekking poles, wallets and water bottles. Send me an email and I'll get it back to you. kerr.sheldon@gmail.com or sheldonkerr.com.

Thanks fantastic Sheldon, thanks a million!! Left all my info on your VM. You've confirmed my faith in climbers (and guides!) ettiquette! :-)