Cold in BC

Dru

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
-7 in Chilliwack tonight! -9 in Lillooet.

Supposed to start raining down here on Saturday. Lilloet should be cold through to Sunday.

Lots of ice in in the Hope-to-Fraser Canyon area, dunno about Lillooet... see you all out there (or maybe not cause there is lots of ....possibly unclimbed stuff... in to do
smile.gif" border="0
)

it IS snowing as i type in Bellingham...heard today on campus..."snow would be cool if it was warmer..."I reply "it wouldn't be snow now would it?!?Profound statement dude"now thats the shits" rolleyes.gif" border="0 oh good the snow stopped now maybe spring will resume melting all that ungodly snow.

[ 03-07-2002: Message edited by: Szyjakowski ]

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, im at wwu as well, im a freshmen always looking for partners. new on ice, but done pandome falls and other baker ice. looking to get out climbing more, and knowing more bellingham climbers always is a plus. im pretty much askin to tag along whenever possible.

quote:

Originally posted by pusher11482:
hey, im at wwu as well, im a freshmen always looking for partners. new on ice, but done pandome falls and other baker ice. looking to get out climbing more, and knowing more bellingham climbers always is a plus. im pretty much askin to tag along whenever possible.

don't look for me as a partner as I am graduating and gettin out of this fukin LOSER town asap

-7 in Chilliwack tonight! -9 in Lillooet.

Supposed to start raining down here on Saturday. Lilloet should be cold through to Sunday.

Lots of ice in in the Hope-to-Fraser Canyon area, dunno about Lillooet... see you all out there (or maybe not cause there is lots of ....possibly unclimbed stuff... in to do smile.gif" border="0 )