Bluewood Ice

Paul_Warner

Like Red, I had heard of ice up near Bluewood. I went telemarking up there yesterday, and on the way back, saw a couple of people playing on some ice, so stopped to check it out. The ice actually looked pretty good, well bonded and plastic. I was wishing I had my tools! If it doesn't warm up too much, it should remain, as it is in a cool shady location, and the approach is 1 minute. Might be kinda tough wading the creek to access some of the bigger pillars to the right, and I don't think there are bolts above the left-hand climbs, which top out into steep chossy slopes.

paul warner

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

paul im me next time your headed up there. im only an hour away as are you im guessin. my speedometer dosent work so my odomiter dosent either. the guid book says 4.1 mile so i guesedemated 3 and a half and hiked up streem the shit i saw was not in. it was all to thin. tons of potential in the right conditions. any way im me maby you can show me what your talkin about