Squamish? Alpine? Carpool? July and Aug

downey

Want to climb in Squamish or alpine. Willing to rope gun or be rope gunned. Psyched for linkups / big days with the extended daylight but would be happy single pitch cragging too. Also psyched for rock or ice objectives in the mountains.

Also, I don't have a car so I'd need picked up in Bellingham. My car just died :C

Edited by downey

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alpine fiend with lots of free time. I am in seattle and am down for hwy 20, 2 or 90 adventures. NO canada for me just yet (story for a bivy).

Im 37 in shape, like alpine rock the best but will cragg all day if necessary

Dave

email me at zclimbs@gmail.com

peace

seems like it may be time for a Brewclub meeting for all Bellinghamsters interested in finding new partners and carpooling options.

I propose a rendevous at Elizabeth Station for a beer and some hob nobbing.

anyone want to throw out suggestions for the timing of a meet up?

I am free after 7pm m-f

I wish you'd move the meet-up to Tuesday. I'm new in town (Bellingham) and working hard at vacationing til Sept. I have weekend partners, but need to fill the gaps! I'm hoping to be in the Enchantments Sunday and Monday this coming weekend so pub is out for me. If I can't get the day moved, then maybe interested parties can email me. dwood@lostgringo.com

Cheers, Dave

Why not make a weekly thing out of it?

Those who can make it and want to can show up and if they cannot one week then there would be the next week open.

It would be kind of fun to touch base with folks and talk about what people have done or are planning to do.

And imagine, this could be REAL face to face interaction with ACTUAL people without the BS of internet posturing and all that jazz.

Maybe a renaissanceof the Ludites?

So it sounds as though the Monday night timeframe was picked up by others and passed around, through word of mouth.

Considering this I am suggesting that the plan go forward with the original date of Monday @ 7ish.

A thought would be to have this as an open ended event. Weekly, monthly or whatever which would open the opportunity to those who are not able to attend this one.