Is this for real?

max

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was blown away watching this... that was near death!

Maybe...maybe not. He was leading on doubles so I'm assuming he had gear in below him that should have saved him from "death".

Scary shit for sure but there is nothing in that video that shows someone coming anywhere near death.

Good example of why climber's should get their asses out of bed earlier.

I was blown away watching this... that was near death!

Maybe...maybe not. He was leading on doubles so I'm assuming he had gear in below him that should have saved him from "death".

Scary shit for sure but there is nothing in that video that shows someone coming anywhere near death.

5irr.jpg

Not that having the entire sheet of ice you're climbing peal off the mountain isn't a shit inducing episode.

I'm certain I'd have to change or abandon my undergarments after an incident like that.

...and Rob, you're welcome to go fuck yourself with your ice tools. Sorry if I missed your little joke. I guess I don't spend every waking moment trolling internet forums so I can insult people I don't know to make myself feel better.

Happy climbing!

Edited by KirkW

...and Rob, you're welcome to go fuck yourself with your ice tools. Sorry if I missed your little joke. I guess I don't spend every waking moment trolling internet forums so I can insult people I don't know to make myself feel better.

Quality. Piss poor advice. Snarky. Edited by DPS