Golden, Field

Paul_detrick

Just got back monday,had a great time, hard not too why kool, Lady Killer in, big and fat,a must do, Pretty Nuts in,good shape, Waterworks in, good shape,Essondale in, left and right.

Drove over to Field, Pilsner Piller was not down, nor Carlsberg Column, upper pitches were formed, Silk Tassel was not in, Masseys was in but looked not as good as years past, look like there was not much snow near Field, so that could explain routes poor shape. Overall temps. hung around 18f. If you plan on going Marys motel in Golden is the place to stay, kitchenet units avilable, nice rooms.

Paul

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look in Jo Jo's guidebook. I know its out of print but lots of people have copies you could probably borrow one from a friend. Raph and Margo's 4th edition should be out real soon now (like May?? - check rmbooks.com for latest date beta)

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: Dru ]

paul do you have route beta on Banks lake rock climbing/????or any other great informative cascade climber out there for that matter...thanks in advance [big Drink]grin.gif" border="0 whoops, I guess i posted this in the wrong forum, hope I dont piss anyone off that has to download at slow speeds....... wink.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

[ 02-10-2002: Message edited by: Szyjakowski ]