1 year old climber looking for partners

MermaidGirl

I am in the South King/Pierce county area looking to climb in Vantage, Exit 38 or Index. I am comfortable in the 5.7 -5.9 range which sucks, I know, but I'm very petite, and have only been climbing a short time.

I only have a harness and shoes, so I'm not much help with gear yet, so whoever I go with will have that added responsibility. Sorry about that. I just want to get out if I can. My ex-boyfriend got me into this sport, and now I love it. We climbed together after the break-up, but now he is out of town.

Anyone feel like doing a good deed?

I AM a LOT of fun! :)

Maryann

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Maryann.

I also live at Tacoma, WA. Am looking for a climbing partner, too. My all climbing partners are out of town and some of them are still here, but we don't do well on schedule. My schedule also is not normal, it's pretty irregular. So having hard time to find a partner. Do you have time to climb on this Friday 6th? (or if you are interested to go the Edgeworks indoor climbing gym, Thursday 5th afternoon also would work.) I have meeting at 7pm on Friday, but able to climb before that. If you are interested let me know. :)

By the way, I have a rope and quick draws, so we can do some outdoor climbing if you want. If you need information of me... I'll send you message at FB.

Edited by chicberry

Of course it "sucks." We ALWAYS complain about the weather, the rock, the climbers, or whatever.

I'm one of "we" - I thoroughly enjoy climbing here but I'll be the first to tell you how great it is in the Bugaboos or the Gunks, or ....

This place is great. There are not many places where you have such variety of settings and rock within a day-trip radius. Enjoy.