Darrington Guide Now Available

DavidW

Well, it's been a good long time but I've finally updated Rattle & Slime, the Darrington area rockclimbing guidebook. It now includes new routes like Oso Rodeo and The Page. Running a mail-order business turned out to be just too much work so once again I have delivered the entire inventory of guides to Marmot Mountain Works in Bellevue. Marmot will sell them directly or via mailorder. Come get 'em while the supply lasts!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does not seem like a finished product what so ever. The old guide opened up and was useable on several computers. This one seems like several files thrown onto a disk. There is no continuity at all, and user ability is very low.

I am completely dissatisfied that I spent money on this, and will be returning it ASAP

The Darrington Guide is the same guide I've sold all along. There have been files added from time to time but it has never changed. I've sold almost 500 of these with no complaint. If you have a problem why not give me a call?