Lillooet

Cpt.Caveman

Got really drunk and somehow climbed some ice. Showed up at base of Synchronicity at noon and got most of it done.

Bummer about that guy from Bellingham dislocating his shoulder in the approach gully frown.gif" border="0 Sounds like he will be all right though. I bet Synchroslurpee will be gone by next weekend unless some cold snap hits.

I think my buds climbed Night N Gale yesterday but not sure.

Ice got fatter in Marble since last time I was there. Icy BC seemed like it was hard to protect. Saw Forrest and W on it Sunday.

I heard Oregon Jack was in but it looked like rain up there yesterday.

More [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st pitch of icy bc was kind of hard to protect- Forrest managed a few pieces but largely had to go for it on hooks in technical chandaliers. This pitch has filled in quite a bit since two weeks ago. Second pitch was dripping wet, very plastic, and not very hard. The third pitch sported some heavy chandaliers, and with the best line being in the center of the pitch, it featured a nice long and sustained steep section, but I found bomber screw placements all the way, and was able to really sew it up. Turned plastic near the top, too.

Agree- Synchro's days are numbered unless it freezes, and soon.

Gotta hand it to the Captain- party all night, climb all day. [big Drink]

I'm not in good drinking shape so I don't know how ya do it, my man. tongue.gif" border="0

hey ben -it's JAPanese...a dirtbag's gotta have some standards. night'n'gale was way fat and friendly(easy 4), a good/lucky day as it was very warm. crossed the river easily on a log bridge. is that shriek of the sheep to the left a few hundred yards? big, blue curtain. capricorn looked a little too holey for us, another cold snap might make it good to go.

quote:

Originally posted by Szyjakowski:
so did the skinnie lurch and the jap die on night an gale or did they float down on some receding outwash melt in their waders???cavie...just how many beers did you drink and what the fuk about spoiling the lush indoor eastside private club..shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wink.gif" border="0

Hehehe wassup creature [Wazzup]

How was rock climbing? Or did you go to that secret creek with Dan?

I am up for rock climbing I guess now. Unless Fred talks me into Lilooet this weekend.

As for the drinkfest. Well I invited and nobody like me tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

Hehehe wassup creature
[Wazzup]

How was rock climbing? Or did you go to that secret creek with Dan?

what with the creature name...no ice as I was recovering from a freak sprained/locked up ankle...fortunately all better now....heres one for the all-purpose sport of rock climbing...heals all wounds smile.gif" border="0 Frenchmanns was great...sunny...t-shirt weather but, the down jacket was nice for the passing clouds...lots of bitchen and rambling about this damn site and many many many safety meetings about the bolt placements and existance of bolts on some routes....As for lillooet....is there any ice left... wink.gif" border="0 and beer FYI makes people crazy (look at dan) [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink] <--me trying to get crazy............ grin.gif" border="0