SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE

rob

I will say, you seem a little brighter than Polish Bob - I feel like I just crawled off a frozen lake onto some WI2-.

Not only you know how to speak other languages, but now you also climb! Fuck pretty soon we'll find out you are sending v15, 5.14OS and sending WI7 in the rockies in canada. if you know how of climbing is as good as other cultures and languages, you might want to rope up with "team fuckoff".

Bob, every time you post i get this mental image of Rudy from "hotdog the movie" :wave:

[video:youtube]

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only you know how to speak other languages, but now you also climb! Fuck pretty soon we'll find out you are sending v15, 5.14OS and sending WI7 in the rockies in canada. if you know how of climbing is as good as other cultures and languages, you might want to rope up with "team fuckoff".

AssholePiss, you're so adorable. Your nonsensical rambling reminds me: I don't claim to be a very strong climber, but you couldn't Aid climb an argument I just solo'd in plastics. :moondance:

hey douche, you should change your name to mike hunt.

Mmmm whatcha say,

Mmm that you only meant well?

well of course you did

Mmmm whatcha say,

Mmmm that it's all for the best?

of course it is

Mmmm whatcha say?

Mmmm that it's just what we need

you decided this

whatcha say?

Mmmm what did she say? :lmao:

Edited by pink

So if the healthcare bill is in fact a tax after all (which many of us said it was originally but the administration chortled that it wasn't) - it is now in fact invalid is it not? Taxes must originate in the House of Representatives - NOT the senate.

It may seem like a pesky details, but those pesky details are the only things between use and outright Despotism. Government can't just make up the rules as it pleases in order to push through corporate legislation.

New tax = outright despotism?

ah, first world problems

anyway, to answer your question, obamacare started its life as HR 3590, which was approved by the house. The senate then basically rewrote the contents of the bill, which the house than reconfirmed through the reconciliation process.

This whole "it didn't originate in the house" lie is being heavily spread among the retarded right-wing sky-is-falling ron-paul tinfoil hat type websites, so I'm not surprised to hear you parrot it faithfully as fact.

New tax = outright despotism?

ah, first world problems

anyway, to answer your question, obamacare started its life as HR 3590, which was approved by the house. The senate then basically rewrote the contents of the bill, which the house than reconfirmed through the reconciliation process.

This whole "it didn't originate in the house" lie is being heavily spread among the retarded right-wing sky-is-falling ron-paul tinfoil hat type websites, so I'm not surprised to hear you parrot it faithfully as fact.

FASCISM!!

So which one are you talking about having a *drink* with, the transvestite, or his girlfriend there in the cape? :rolleyes:

That reminds me of the time Jay_B posted a halloween picture and I was shocked that he made such a hot chick, only to find out that I was supposed to be shocked that he'd dressed up as the hippie next to the hot chick. :laf: