Great news about immigration!

olyclimber

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Americans will not clean toilets or pick crops, they are too lazy, even though a lot of them don't have any real employable skills. It's funny how people here oppose immigration, but don't mind better paying jobs moving to China or Indonesia.

Damn bob, you're on a roll today. Stopped taking the stupid pills? I Approve!

Picking crops it hard work! Why do that when they can just watch jeopardy re-runs on TV while doing what it is that Americans are truly gifted at: gaining weight

lol, no -- that's what it looks like when somebody is agreeing with you. Unfamiliar, I know.

Americans would pick crops for a decent wage. Since that's not offered, we just use slave-labor instead, and justify it with excuses!

What an awesome system, isn't it? And we then persecute the slaves, too, for being here! :lmao:

lol, no -- that's what it looks like when somebody is agreeing with you. Unfamiliar, I know.

Americans would pick crops for a decent wage. Since that's not offered, we just use slave-labor instead, and justify it with excuses!

so where do you shop, your local farmers market? If not STFU, most people complain about the high cost. That is why they prefer to buy shit that is made in china and sold in wallmart. If you'd be about decent wage, you'd support unions. For now you are supporting republican pukes, who feed the public bullshit about no tax paying "job creators".

so where do you shop, your local farmers market? If not STFU, most people complain about the high cost. That is why they prefer to buy shit that is made in china and sold in wallmart. If you'd be about decent wage, you'd support unions. For now you are supporting republican pukes, who feed the public bullshit about no tax paying "job creators".

No, fuck face, YOU STFU for once. :wave:

No, fuck face, YOU STFU for once. :wave:

Good luck with that.

The only thing assholepiss knows how to do is poorly read and write English.

i do love that ENTIRELY ABSENT from every article I've read about this labor shortage for picking crops in the NW, never once do I see anything where a farmer discusses increasing wages to get more workers. In the linked story the only place the word 'wage' is mentioned is in the comments.

It's not like farmers just get to name their price at market, you know.

right, so either we import produce picked at slaves' wages in 3rd world countries or we import slaves to work here as 2nd-classes citizens!

Now you get it! But don't forget to punish the slaves when we're done with them

i do love that ENTIRELY ABSENT from every article I've read about this labor shortage for picking crops in the NW, never once do I see anything where a farmer discusses increasing wages to get more workers. In the linked story the only place the word 'wage' is mentioned is in the comments.
Yet more to the point, there's no mention about the comparative pay for a productive picker in Mexico versus Yakima. (!)