glassgowkiss

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hopeless:

more rain

It's wet even by biking standards!

You've lived here for long enough. The solstice is a holiday for druids and hippies. Summer don't start till July 14.

[img:center]http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/Kelly/sol-06-21-11-07--606x404.JPG[/img]

I hear it was wet and miserable at Stonehedge this year durring the big party.

kkk, we all know you are a fat fuck, who doesn't really climb, and if roped up you start breaking sweat on 5.7- explains why you don't care.

I'm not the one being a whiny little bitch :wave:

no, you are not, your mom is though. :wave:

"I know you are, but what am I?"

You gotta get some new material.

kkk, we all know you are a fat fuck, who doesn't really climb, and if roped up you start breaking sweat on 5.7- explains why you don't care.

your mom

your mom

your mom

oh yeah

your mom

don't know what is worse - the sheer repetition of the same hackneyed retort or the fact that this is what you'd expect to hear from a 7th grader, not a (supposedly) grown man

that might be true, but kkk actually has a grasp on reality and ur on the obama plan... nuff said mister ;)

[video:youtube]

Next generation material?

[video:youtube]

that might be true, but kkk actually has a grasp on reality and ur on the obama plan... nuff said mister ;)

Obama and Romney have the same plan.

The plan and reality grasp. Yes, I am sure Chlorpromazine makes everything you crystal clear. That is the meds plan you are on.

Yes, I am sure Chlorpromazine makes everything you crystal clear. That is the meds plan you are on.

:lmao: OK, you officially get the lamest sprayer award. Even kevbone comes up with better stuff.