40 days

ZimZam

Just ran into two Korean climbers who spent 40 days in the Range. They knocked off Moonflower, attempted the Cassin before getting shut down, moved over to the WB and ticked that off, then rolled on over to Foraker for an attempt at Infinite Spur. Awesome dudes. :brew:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If these are the same koreans in there when I was there, they did not climb the Moonflower, but instead a new route between the Knowledge and Deprivation. While up on the Moonflower, we witnessed a huge avalanche come down right over them. We thought they were dead. Only when we returned to camp did we find out that they were OK.

Those guys are tough and get it done. My understanding was that initially they had intended on putting a new line up on Foraker.

Either way...Respect!

Between the beers, the noise and the language barrier I likely heard wrong. Had to be them. They told me about the avalanche, and ran his finger across his throat. Guess he thought he was a goner like everyone else. Like you said. Dudes are big ballers. :tup: