• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
E-rock

Why was the counseling corner dropped?

I know the forum started as a joke, but it also birthed some of the better "spray" threads in the last few years. Without it, spray is just a dirty litter box without self-regulation.

Without it, spray is just a dirty litter box without self-regulation.

When was it not?

not true, spray is plenty regulated these days. I've personally had several posts stealth-deleted now, in the spray forum, too!

and seen others vanish

I would encourage you to please get a life and stop worrying about what happened to your precious forum.. read a book, go get an education, do something to contribute to society instead of idling mindlessly on a dying website.

YMMV. HTH!! :tup::tup:

Why was the counseling corner dropped?

I wonder if we will get an answer?

I heard raindawg is personally responsible. He's mad that we exposed him in the house burglary video

I heard raindawg is personally responsible. He's mad that we exposed him in the house burglary video

YES! I feel like we should have a requisite segway to that topic in every thread.

Watch out for the mummy, dog.

I would encourage you to please get a life and stop worrying about what happened to your precious forum.. read a book, go get an education, do something to contribute to society instead of idling mindlessly on a dying website.

YMMV. HTH!! :tup::tup:

You put as much life energy into this post, Sam Furley, as I did into my original one. Is your life so empty that this feels significant?

not true, spray is plenty regulated these days.

I was most interested in the self-regulatory decorum that the counseling corner seemed to foster and the interesting threads that stemmed from it. Spray itself has always been the worst example of what the mask of anonymity creates in all of us.

not true, spray is plenty regulated these days.

I was most interested in the self-regulatory decorum that the counseling corner seemed to foster and the interesting threads that stemmed from it. Spray itself has always been the worst example of what the mask of anonymity creates in all of us.

eat a bag of dicks asseyes

it is still possible. one just needs to pretend they possess the capability for self-regulatory decorum.

i think you can pretend, at least for a little while, if it means a bigger insult in the end.