Why was the counseling corner dropped?

E-rock

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would encourage you to please get a life and stop worrying about what happened to your precious forum.. read a book, go get an education, do something to contribute to society instead of idling mindlessly on a dying website.

YMMV. HTH!! :tup::tup:

You put as much life energy into this post, Sam Furley, as I did into my original one. Is your life so empty that this feels significant?

not true, spray is plenty regulated these days.

I was most interested in the self-regulatory decorum that the counseling corner seemed to foster and the interesting threads that stemmed from it. Spray itself has always been the worst example of what the mask of anonymity creates in all of us.

not true, spray is plenty regulated these days.

I was most interested in the self-regulatory decorum that the counseling corner seemed to foster and the interesting threads that stemmed from it. Spray itself has always been the worst example of what the mask of anonymity creates in all of us.

eat a bag of dicks asseyes

it is still possible. one just needs to pretend they possess the capability for self-regulatory decorum.