BDTurbo Ice Screws (19,13) and BD Venom Tools

PDXPaulie

I have four brand new Black Diamond Turbo Ice Screws for sale, two 19cm and two 13cm, packaging has been removed, never carried and never placed. $30 each, or $110 for the lot of all 4.

I also have one set of a 50cm Black Diamond Venom Adze and 50cm Black Diamond Venom Hammer, like brand new with just a few minor scratches on the shafts. I carried them strapped to my pack as a back up for a few climbs but have never used them. $100 each, or $190 for the pair.

Prices are firm and cash or cashiers check if in person in the Portland Metro Area, I’m near downtown and can mule it over to you if your local, or we can pick a convenient spot to meet.

Thanks for looking.

-Paul

IMG-20120622-00027.jpg

Edited by PDXPaulie

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paranoia. Wow.

I could just as easily post whore my count up to a couple of hundred to make you feel comfortable. I have lurked here on CC for years, I know and have climbed with people that post here regularly.

I was looking to give someone a deal. If you're not feeling it then fine, don't crap in my thread otherwise. If no one is interested, oh well, you can be suspicious when I post this stuff on CL I guess.

Fine, no shipping, face to face only, in Portland only.

Sorry, no offense intended. If we had mutual friends or I knew you were active in this community it would be different but I'm not going to send a check for $100 to a screen name on the internet that I don't know.

That said, I was genuinely interested.

Good luck with the sale.