FS: Canon G12 Camera

psychobikere

I am selling my Canon G12 that I bought this past December. It is in near perfect condition, and comes with all the original manuals/box/cords/charger/etc. I love this camera, and it has taken some amazing photos for me. I know it is popular with climbers, so figured I would post it up on here before I throw it on ebay. I have made the decision that the extra bulk and money is worth it to me to get a full DSLR, so I am selling this to help fund that purchase. At work now, but can post photos of it later on. Located in Corvallis, OR and will ship. Asking $350.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have been debating this for a while, but I already have a smaller point and shoot for days when I really want to be pretty minimalistic. Otherwise, carrying the extra camera weight/bulk is fine with me. I'm not setting any records no matter how light weight I go. Basically, a few truly high quality photos from the trips I do are worth the tradeoff for me. Emphasis on the "for me."

Sorry, but that's a no on the $175. If I didn't need the funds to put toward the DSLR, I'd be happy to pass it on for less. Alas, being a grad student doesn't leave much room for financial generosity.