Heat vs. Sonics (Thunder)

olyclimber

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad Sonics are gone. Seattle is one of those places, that doesn't have what it takes to collect a winning teams. Instead of paying half a billion dollars for baseball and another several hundreds of millions for football, they should have had kick them all to the curb. The only team that produces some results is Sounders.

I am so glad Sonics are gone. Seattle is one of those places, that doesn't have what it takes to collect a winning teams. Instead of paying half a billion dollars for baseball and another several hundreds of millions for football, they should have had kick them all to the curb. The only team that produces some results is Sounders.

We should build an indoor velodrome.

Sonics would have won it all in '96 if Nate was healthy and officiating was less Bulls/Jordan biased. I'm no football fan but wouldn't the seapigeons have won it a few years ago except for a few bad calls?

Sonics would have won it all in '96 if Nate was healthy and officiating was less Bulls/Jordan biased. I'm no football fan but wouldn't the seapigeons have won it a few years ago except for a few bad calls?

Seattle is totally an "if" kind of sports town. "We would have won it if...."

I'm hoping when they build this new arena I can get to games from West Seattle using the new monorail. If not that, then maybe they'll have the new space elevator in place by then.

What may work out better is if they can just get those damn dinosaurs off harbor island, and then they could build the arena there?

Why Seattleites should be happy their name isn't attached to that team:

[video:youtube]

Although "Clap" could have been a word connected to the Sonics when Shawn Kemp was a playaaah for the Sonics I suppose. Kids and baby mamas in every NBA city? 33 in a mine?

http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-tough/2010/10/33-of-shawn-kemps-kids-found-in-chilean-mine/

"33 of Shawn Kemp's Kids Found in Chilean Mine

By Captain Meatball, October 14, 2010 at 1:01 am

OUTSIDE SANTIAGO- 33 of former basketball star Shawn Kemp's illegitimate children were found alive, last night, in a small town outside of Santiago, Chile.

The children, with ages ranging from 2 to 20, were without food or water.

"We heard that when child support payments were not being made, Kemp flew the kids to Chile to work as underground miners to help pay off his debts," stated Carabineros de Chile Captain Miguel Enterada............"

More.....

:lmao: