califuckingfornia

glassgowkiss

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys... YouTubez iz blocked here cuz of bandwidth issues, and y'all putting them into your posts is harshing on my Spray Experience...

...so knock it the fuq off and start putting some real Spray content in those posts! :grlaf::moondance:

You would think a guy with a secret list from the president and a mini drone to target threats could get a bandwith upgrade.
I use my bandwidth upgrades for increasing the power of the targeting computers on my drones instead of improving my Spray Experience... Some things come first, ya know... ;)

Guys... YouTubez iz blocked here cuz of bandwidth issues, and y'all putting them into your posts is harshing on my Spray Experience...

...so knock it the fuq off and start putting some real Spray content in those posts! :grlaf::moondance:

You would think a guy with a secret list from the president and a mini drone to target threats could get a bandwith upgrade.
I use my bandwidth upgrades for increasing the power of the targeting computers on my drones instead of improving my Spray Experience... Some things come first, ya know... ;)

Don't you need to stay up to date with training videos only available YouTube? Tell your commander you need an upgrade for your work!