Instagram Hash Tags and such

As a new Instagram user, I've found many great photographers documenting trips and adventures. A few companies also post great stuff and run a contest once and awhile.

So why not join the band-wagon and start a hashtag for CC? Why not spread my username around in hopes that you follow and play along with the MicroAdventures. What else are you going to do when you should be working anyway?

Cascade Climber hashtag:

#CascadeClimbers

Instagram username:

@weekdays_are_for_recovery

Login and look without an account:

http://statigr.am/philliptrost

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I must be out of it. That was total gibberish to me.

Is this one of those robot posters, like the one that keeps trying to sell sunglasses on cc.com?

Can you please say that again, in verbiage your parents would understand. Please?

Phillip has never tried to sell me sunglasses, and he forward on the bill of goods you're getting when you share a tent with him. if it makes you feel any better hes older than me and I dont understand any of what he said either, for the most part.

Have not heard of Instagram yet? I just checked, they have over 12 million users - and FB just purchased them for a billion bucks; so I apologize for the assumption. I was only attempting to give the regular CC gallery posters a "hashtag" to use if they are also instagram users. Not only are idiots like me posting occasional photos, but some great photographers are posting fantastic shots of places. No harm in posting this info on this thread, right?

A thousand pardons. And to you Matt, skin up Hood in a few weeks?

don't worry from me Phillip, I play the modern neo-Luddite. slow adopter/adapter. still using a 2003 flip phone. ski something in a few. adams should be close..hit hood this wkend, nothing fun above palmer. s. sister road opened this weekend, maybe hit that.

cheers