• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Huge thank you to Bellingham based The American Alpine Institute for being our sole sponsor, taking care of our hosting costs,  which is our biggest cost.  @Jason_Martin  of AAI reached out to me, and really wanted to support the forums.  They have supported us in the past,  and now stepped up to support us again.  They will be our sole sponsor for 6 months.   Big time, and they are a local climbing related company to boot!  
Sign in to follow this  
frankstoneline

your kids

I dont intend to rant, but I'm going to. Saturday afternoon I was out in the icicle bouldering, and somebody's kids had made short work of everything under the 4 foot line with bright colored sidewalk chalk. Now, I'm all for taking your kids outside and letting them experience nature, but for chrissake, please keep them in check, they ought to be able to entertain themselves without making a mess of things.

Were they marking the descent?

First cigarette butts. Now kids drawing petroglyphs at our hollowed bouldering grounds.

Dude if you don't like that I'd stay away from Walmart. Parenting is old school my genaration is just letting the schools and government raise our kids. They do such a good job with the postal service why not raise our children.

At least they didn't have the audacity to climb in tennis shoes. That would be totally unacceptable!