***FS MONT-BELL UL DOWN INNER JACKET >>>SOLD***

KEN LARSON

I was going to use the down jacket here in Michigan a few year back when the trip I was planning on with my wife was canceled because of a stem cell replacement for my multiple myeloma cancer I am dealing with. Purchased this jacket in 2005 (“old model”). The jacket has 7 snaps with two at the neck to form a standup collar as well as a shirt tail back that drops the back about 2 inches longer than the front.. The jacket has been hanging in the hall closet ever since I had the transplant and I forgot I had it. The jacket is in PRISTINE CONDITION as all of the equipment I have sold on BPL in the past, i.e. no rips, tears, smells, stains etc. The jacket fits me well as I am: Weight: 160 lbs, Height: 5’ – 10”, Chest: 37.5”, Waist: 36”, and Sleeve Length: 33.

MONT-BELL_UL_DOWN_INNER_JACKET.JPG

FEATURES

Sewn thru construction

Stuff sack included

Shell Fabric Down 7 DWR specific 15d Ballistic Airlight hollow fiber nylon shell

Fill Weight 2.1 oz (60 g) of 725 fill power hypoallergenic goose down

Total Weight: 7.65oz/217g

Size: MENS - MEDIUM

Color: Black

>>>>>> $100 shipped FREE in CONUS<<<<<<

PayPal Personal (GIFT) Payment OR USPS Money Order

For further information or communications through my email: kenlarson40@chartermi.net

Edited by KEN LARSON

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic