SE Tacoma burglary shout out

chirp

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard raindawg was a grave robber or something. Is that true????

I hear if you take enough LSD you'll not only cut bolts on Garfield, you'll chew the dessicated flesh of the mummy in KV 60

There was once a rule about personal attacks by which you should rightly be banned on this site. If you can't offer much more than that, and if you can't stick to addressing climbing, perhaps you should get lost.

Obviously you've been reading about my discoveries, but you have no respect. What you wrote above was disgusting.

[An explanation: KV 60 is the name of a tomb I rediscovered, as a professional archaeologist with permission from the Egyptian government, in an ancient cemetery, the Valley of the Kings. The tomb contained a mummy whom the Egyptians have identified as a very famous ruler of Egypt. Here, KaskadskyjKozak seems to link my climbing ethics involving drastically limiting bolts, with taking LSD, with one of my career highlights. Again, what you wrote above is disgusting.]

P.S. 14,979 posts? And I need a life????

"It's not robbing if the egyptian is dead" or something -- that was my favorite line from the sanitized thread.

I wonder what we need to say/do to get this thread locked?

Yah? Did you like that? Here's the short version:

Chirp posts a video of some chump ripping off a house in Tacoma. A "moderator" chimes in, thinking he's funny, that maybe it's my buddy, "pope" that's the perp. [Neither pope nor myself (Dwayner/Raindawg) contribute much to this site anymore.) And then another "moderator" pipes in and thinks it funny to add my name as a possible perp. I responded, by noting that these jokes "were pointed out to me by others who likewise found it unfunny. I don't thinks it's reasonable to even jokingly link someone's name to theft on the internet or within the climbing "community". Especially when it targets two people who have limited their participation on this site."

There were a few more exchanges in which a couple of folks actually agreed with me and then a moderator, I assume, cut out of the direct references to me and "pope", but, nonetheless, in typical low self-esteem fashion, the usual suspects initiate their dog-pile on me and the career they envy. That's the story, Rob. Sad to see you participating.

I heard raindawg was a grave robber or something. Is that true????

I hear if you take enough LSD you'll not only cut bolts on Garfield, you'll chew the dessicated flesh of the mummy in KV 60

There was once a rule about personal attacks by which you should rightly be banned on this site. If you can't offer much more than that, and if you can't stick to addressing climbing, perhaps you should get lost.

Obviously you've been reading about my discoveries, but you have no respect. What you wrote above was disgusting.

[An explanation: KV 60 is the name of a tomb I rediscovered, as a professional archaeologist with permission from the Egyptian government, in an ancient cemetery, the Valley of the Kings. The tomb contained a mummy whom the Egyptians have identified as a very famous ruler of Egypt. Here, KaskadskyjKozak seems to link my climbing ethics involving drastically limiting bolts, with taking LSD, with one of my career highlights. Again, what you wrote above is disgusting.]

P.S. 14,979 posts? And I need a life????

Cut those bolts! Dig out the rock that was raped a few thousand years ago - THAT'S OK

Seriously, you are a major broken record, with no sense of irony yet alone humor, but hey, post some pics of the dude on the via ferrata and some pics of BLT's now!

BTW, Professor Rainpuppy, nobody said YOU take LSD, or are a cannibal, it is a joke linking stories in spray threads. I know, it's beyond you to comprehend, but thought I'd spell it out for you as your vast intellect seems to be unable to fathom this concept.

I don't know what your profession is, but I'm too dignified to insult it, and I assume it has nothing to do with climbing. Nor am I interested in making some sort of juvenile parody of your internet "avatar", KaskadskyjKozak. My vast intellect seems to be unable to understand why you persist, or why you haven't been banned for making personal attacks.

14985 posts?....aiming for that big 15,000, hero?

BTW, Professor Rainpuppy, nobody said YOU take LSD, or are a cannibal, it is a joke linking stories in spray threads. I know, it's beyond you to comprehend, but thought I'd spell it out for you as your vast intellect seems to be unable to fathom this concept.

I don't know what your profession is, but I'm too dignified to insult it, and I assume it has nothing to do with climbing. Nor am I interested in making some sort of juvenile parody of your internet "avatar", KaskadskyjKozak. My vast intellect seems to be unable to understand why you persist, or why you haven't been banned for making personal attacks.

14985 posts?....aiming for that big 15,000, hero?

TRs: 0

I wouldn't take it all so seriously, Raindawg. Diggin' up mummies and shit, that's pretty cool. I'm sure everyone thinks so. :tup:

It's worth noting that it was the original poster who first lamented the fact that all the spray had been removed from his own thread. There was some funny stuff there. Apparently less funny from your perspective though.