Alpental

philfort

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you of the party of 4 I saw moving up to the Tooth from Source Lake on Thur morning. I was on a solo thing to Snoqualmie and noticed this group. Was wondering what they found. Looking across the valley showed lots of snow on the NE ridge of Tooth.

quote:

Originally posted by al:
Where you of the party of 4 I saw moving up to the Tooth from Source Lake on Thur morning. I was on a solo thing to Snoqualmie and noticed this group. Was wondering what they found. Looking across the valley showed lots of snow on the NE ridge of Tooth.

Yep. You had a largeish looking pack on. We were wondering where you went. Did you hear the very loud thunder around 4 or 5 in the afternoon? We had thought it was avy's at first.

quote:

Originally posted by Colin:
Bronco-

Did you climb the E face proper, or the NE slab?

Al-

How did the NY Gully look?

I dunno. I think it was the NE slab's first pitch then a 100' no pro traverse to the north side of the east face where we climbed 2 more short pitches to the ridge.

I don't know about the gully, I am not really familiar with the area. So Surry. rolleyes.gif" border="0