• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Tyson.g

locked down spray

Hey, shit gets closed down in spray from time to time. It's not a big deal; even in the old west the sheriff had to clean up from time to time, or black Bart would take over and scare the womenfolk. And can you blame him? We're all a bunch of fucking jackals.

That carcass was clean anyway, boys.

What happened to the organic metamorphosis of thought... that beautiful transition from curiosity to spray vomit to eventually the beauty of what is created on CC like the unfurling of butterfly wings? Brethren... why must we bicker so?

I would like to see the admin that locks a thread down add a final post to the thread as the "last words" from the almighty. Otherwise I lack a sense of closure...

I would like to see the admin that locks a thread down add a final post to the thread as the "last words" from the almighty. Otherwise I lack a sense of closure...

Awesome, sort of like the "final thought" Jerry Springer used to do

Awesome, sort of like the "final thought" Jerry Springer used to do

:tup:

Just trying to get the fire to die down a bit. Some heat is fine, but...

I hear corn snow can put out fires...

You guys are dangerous.

Could a moderator please lock this thread down so we can get on with the new thread about the locked down "locked down" thread. :P

Porter, that picture is very disturbing. Almost as disturbing as me not getting in on that locked down thread in time. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

why lock down a thread when you can instead insert a thread-killing clusterfuck of a photo? the soft kill, dig?

sandniggers

Bravo! It would be hard to find a more succinct and exact summation of exactly why western and slavic cultures

have compiled such an abysmal military record in the Mideast over the past several hundred years.

if those sandniggers had clusterfuck photos more americans would be alive

For posterity, as they say.

What a fucking douche bag.

if those sandniggers had clusterfuck photos more americans would be alive
Jest or not, language has power you racist fuckwit.