beatard appreciation thread

ivan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and as was pointed out by Mr. Markett in the other thread, it appears that I personally fucked you Beacon climbers...

So now I would like to personally apologize for doing this. As it sounds, according to Mr. Markett I did something to make the closure permanent at Beacon, so again my apologies!!!! :wave: :wave: :wazup:

I did it all for the birds!!!!!!!!!

Oh and as was pointed out by Mr. Markett in the other thread, it appears that I personally fucked you Beacon climbers...

So I would like to personally apologize for doing this. As it sounds according to Mr. Markett I did something to make the closure permanent at Beacon, so again my apologies!!!! :wave: :wave: :wazup:

wouldn't you have to actually climb here a couple times first before you could manage so machiavellian an agenda? :P

So I would like to personally apologize for doing this. As it sounds according to Mr. Markett I did something to make the closure permanent at Beacon, so again my apologies!!!! :wave: :wave: :wazup:

wouldn't you have to actually climb here a couple times first before you could manage so machiavellian an agenda? :P

Yeah that's what I thought! I did about four years ago do Wrong Gull, SE Corner, Jill's Thrill, Young Warriors and P1 of Dodd's so I guess that is when I decided this place must be CLOSED!!!!

So now I would like to personally apologize for doing this. As it sounds, according to Mr. Markett I did something to make the closure permanent at Beacon, so again my apologies!!!! :wave: :wave: :wazup:

what birds?

Yeah that's what I thought! I did about four years ago do Wrong Gull, SE Corner, Jill's Thrill, Young Warriors and P1 of Dodd's so I guess that is when I decided this place must be CLOSED!!!!

woulda made more sense if all ya'd climbed was lay lady lay in its luxurious velvet of poison ivy :)

woulda made more sense if all ya'd climbed was lay lady lay in its luxurious velvet of poison ivy :)

Replacing the anchors on LLL was definitely part of the secret agenda - unfortunately you'd have to burn the poison oak out of there to clean it at this point and maybe more than once. Mistakenly I had thought it was a single big vine that could be taken out, but it turns out to be a million individual plants rooted way back in it's entire length.

After that evil plan to recover LLL failed is when I finally decided I loved not being able to climb for 6-7 months out of the year so much I set out scheming how to make the closure permanent if not year-round. I figured the best way to do that was to start 'sticking it to the man' every chance I could and leaving obscene phone messages and emails for the WSP and WDFW calling them cheap whores and liars. It took quite awhile, but at this point I pretty sure climbing at Beacon is history and isn't going to open at all this year - but WTF, the place sucks balls anyway.

Suits me, I like doing the same couple of climbs over and over like groundhog day.

P.S. Tyler is definitely my bitch...