Weekday Alpine Partners

Kyle Smith

Looking for some weekday alpine climbing partners for this season. I'm 24, male, in great shape, and an avid hiker/rock climber. I work in retail and my weekends are black out days. I also recently completed the Mazamas BCEP class. A few climbs I'm looking at this year: Hood, Adams, Middle Sister, Thielsen, ect. Shoot me a PM or call/text if you have any suggestions. 360-433-1817.

-Kyle

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kyle FYI I left you a voicemail.

I want to do Mt. Index, but that may be far north for you as your'e in Vancouver and I'll be from Seattle - so I propose we could do stuff that's about in between us. A good started could be Eagle Peak, it's one of the sub-peaks at Rainer, it's a good starter a nice 3000 ft elevation gain trail, nothing really too special about it except for the fact that I was doing it this last winter and had to turn back about 300 ft from the summit because I didn't have an ice axe with me... so it's just been a nagging thorn in my side to climb since!

Hey Kyle...I just finished BCEP as well. I'd love to hook up for a climb or two...and have a fairly flexible schedule. =)

I've done Hood and Helens...planning on doing Mt Daniel, Ellinor, and Unicorn Peak for sure...would love to hit Adams and South Sister! I'm open to others as well.

Carrie

lifewithcare@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys i have june 20th and 21st off from work and would love to set something up. Im having a hard time picking something so if anyone is up for a climb those days, shoot me some suggestions. I dont mind traveling a ways as long as i have time. You can email me at KJS140000@yahoo.com or call/text me at 360-433-1817