If you were at the Ozone today (5/15/12)...

you people all need to put your heads on your desks for 5 minutes :poke:

I will if you agree to spend time with your kids this summer...... :lmao::wave::wazup::fahq:

on the books already we got 1 week in colorado in the mountains w/ my folks, 1 week on the oregon coast car n' beach camping, and 4 days camping in central oregon crawling around in caves and clambering on old lava flows - good enough? :grin:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Low blow Kev. We all agreed to hit above the waist. But I am short so watch out. I have been known to hit low, but not on purpose. I am vertically challenged.

Whats a low blow? Seriously? Ivan knows me well enough to know what I am talking about. He and I have an understanding. :grin:

Dave did you give him that name. That's hilarious! :lmao:
Yes. The day I met LCK... Whilst doing my daily lap on das corner, I met he and Jimmy O on Tree Ledge. I said "Nice to meet you, Kenny. That must be your cam stuck there. I almost had it out for you." *cough*

I knew the cam must have just gotten stuck as I did a lap just before dark the night before and there was no stuck cam. I decided to bring a small rack early the next day to see if I could get it out. Despite knowing better, I put a similar size cam right next to his as part of my 3 piece anchor. I fiddled with it for a minute or two and I almost had it out, then it worked in a bit further, where it was stuck for good.

However, the cam I am now hanging off is stuck too, right next to LCK's. Oh man, this is going to be really embarrassing if I lose a cam trying to booty his. :blush: Anywho, I end up spending another half hour and barely get my own cam out. I got in big trouble with the X as we were supposed to be headed out of town and I ended up being a half hour late.

Bonus Material - The moral to the story is DON'T PUT CAMS IN THAT CORNER! Unless your name rings well "Lost Cam" and you are seeking a new moniker. Just sayin.

I never have really understood the appeal of going up that corner. The face is so much cleaner movement, faster and the pro is dead simple nuts. Went up the corner once early on, never again - too much of an awkward thrutch by comparison.

signs were still up at Ozone on Sunday...don't know how long they've been there...I have two purple's if you wanna offer a fair price on a barely used one, Kenny...although I suppose I should keep it as it seems to be the most commonly fixed piece around...