Any Portlanders looking for roommates??

TurinTheLost

I'll be moving to Portland soon, after a short stint of work in New Mexico I have decided to take a great job offer in the big city of Portland.

So I thought I would start here to see if anyone is looking for a roommate or knows of anyone who is. (I figured this would be a hell of a better place to start than craigslist) It would be awesome to move in with a fellow climber or two.

Anybody have any leads??

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest? climbed on cooper spur with you and nick back in 2010 (jess was my partner).

Where in New Mexico? rad state.. sorry for the drift

I got a buddy looking for a roomie right now, not sure if he has solidified anything, he is beginner climber but runs/bikes/hikes. when are you looking to move?

Hey matt. Ya I remember you guys, that was a fun day.

I would be looking to move in start of June. Not really sure where I'd like to be, I don't know Portland very well, but I hear SE is nice. I'll be working downtown, so good biking distance would be great or a snappy max line ride.

well shot you and my bud an email. that is good--he works downtown and wants to be in biking distance. hope something can come of it for both ya'll.

if you're not too alaska grizzled maybe see you/get out on a climb sometime since you'll be back in the area.

Your place does look pretty sick and it would awesome to live there, but I don't think I could handle the portland commute. I would be going through a book on tape week all while pulling out my hair because I would be perpetually stuck in traffic.

Beacon Rock in your backyard does sound pretty sweet though.