FB WCC Photo Contest

jpark42

The Washington Climbers Coalition needs sweet photo's for our website and marketing material. Our need is your chance to get sweet gear provided by Petzl. Here's how it works:

Submit your photo to Jeremy at jpark1199@gmail.com with the Subject Line: WCC Photo Contest

Submissions will be taken through May 21st and we will be upload to Facebook on May 22nd.

Photo's will be on our webpage for people to LIKE until June 5th. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place photo's with the most LIKEs will win gear provided by Petzl.

Now for some rules and regulations (yeah for the fine print!!!):

*Photo's must be of climbs in Washington State

*Submissions must have location and climb name provided

*Unfortunately we cannot except mountaineering submissions at this time (All submissions must involve some sort of bouldering, trad, sport climbing, or rock in the photo)

*As much as we love butt shots (at least I know I do) please keep them to minimum

*Please keep it classy Washington (If you've got to think about whether or not a photo is "classy" then you probably shouldn't submit it)

*Only one submission per person ( If more than one is submitted, I'll post the nicest one of the bunch)

*Watermarks are OK

*By submitting your photo, you agree to allow the Washington Climbers Coalition to use your photo's for marketing purposes (Don't worry we won't sell your photo's where just looking for some sweet photo's for our webpage and marketing)

*The WCC reserves the right to disqualify photo's dependent on content i.e. if it isn't classy or if we get a ton of butt shoots we won't post it

Questions? Contact Jeremy at jpark1199@gmail.com

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days