gym partner for weekday evenings

bs.

as my first winter in the northwest winds down, i find my thoughts slowly turning from snow to rocks. sadly, 6 months of great ski touring has not done much to maintain my climbing fitness. so in the interest of not spending my first few climbing outings in a complete state of pumped out flailing, i've been thinking of spending some weeknights at the climbing gym after work.

i'd like to climb at the everett vertical world, as it is the most convenient location to my work. however, i don't know anyone who climbs there, so i'm posting here in hopes of finding a belay partner.

so if anyone is looking for a new gym partner, send me a note... i'm free monday through thursday at about 5pm. i'd prefer to climb in everett, though i could also do the seattle gym, albiet later in the evening.

i'll also be available for real climbing outings starting soon. but first i'm waiting for highway 20 to open up!

Edited by bs.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no hits on my original attempt to find a partner for the everett gym, so i'm revising my criteria to more specifically include seattle.

with highway 20 poised to open, i'll likely be snowboarding the next few weekends, though perhaps a trip to mazama could be worked in...