WTB: Sky Valley Rock Guidebook

hamballs

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm aware of the alternative options (Clint's Index guide and a few websites). What I'm trying to avoid is what Keenwish pointed out...

Sky Valley Rock: A Guide to the Rock Climbs of the Skyomish River Valley by Darryl Cramer (Paperback - May 1, 2000)

3 used from $174.00

Anyone else have an idea?

keep watching amazon. every once and a while an affordable one pops up. I got a copy a few months ago for less that $50.

you might also contact those sellers and counteroffer. those prices are ridiculous - no climber would pay that (I don't think).

The only guidebook worth $100 is Private Dancer. I've been insanely busy lately (as in the the last year or so) but I do have guidebooks still available. I'd like to work something out so the WCC rather than me gets any profits. Details to follow.

That said a new improved guide book is in the works. The intent is to use it to fund on going Index expenses. (ie gear upgrade, toilet pumping) It won't be ready this year for sure.

(Ryan let's figure something out)

Edited by DCramer

The only guidebook worth $100 is Private Dancer. I've been insanely busy lately (as in the the last year or so) but I do have guidebooks still available. I'd like to work something out so the WCC rather than me gets any profits. Details to follow.

That said a new improved guide book is in the works. The intent is to use it to fund on going Index expenses. (ie gear upgrade, toilet pumping) It won't be ready this year for sure.

(Ryan let's figure something out)

I've got two copies of private dancer, really cool guidebook! equal parts art to guidebook.

• 1 month later...

We just acquired 15 copies of Sky Valley Rock at Edgeworks Climbing Gym in Tacoma. We are selling them for $20 and all proceeds benefit the WCC(Washington Climbers Coalition). First come first serve! Sorry if this undercuts folks making $$$ on some books. But for a good cause...