FS: Skis, Climbing boots, Packs, Tent, etc.

yasso1am

Lots of stuff for sale. Local in Bellingham. Can drop off anywhere on the I-5 corridor towards and including Seattle/Tacoma. Shipping negotiable elsewhere. Can provide more pictures upon request. All prices are "or best offer," so talk to me. =)

PM or email questions to andrew (dot) yasso AT gmail (dot) com

La Sportiva Nepal Evos Size 11 (euro 44.5) - $160 obo

These boots never leaked, I simply seam gripped the rand so that they truly would never leak. Tons of life left in them.

image0033.jpg

IMG_10113.JPG

Scarpa Summit GTX Size 46 Euro - $100 obo

Excellent boot with tons of life left. Used for half a season, and then discovered they don't fit me very well while ice climbing. No leaks.

image0111.jpg

image0102.jpg

Marmot Thor 2P Tent - $190 obo

Great AK Basecamp tent. Feels more like a 2+. Used primarily as a car camping tent as it is a little heavy. Huge poled front vestibule for cooking (not set up in photo). Comes with original repair kit.

image011.jpg

image012.jpg

image013.jpg

Dyanfit ZZues Size 28.5 (Men's US 10.5/11ish) - $250 obo

Liners have been molded once, have original/unused plates that convert these boots to use with alpine bindings.

image0072.jpg

Black Diamond Voodoo 88mm Skis (175cm length) w/ Dynafit Vertical TLT ST 10/11 Bindings - $415 obo

Will throw in a pair of skins for free with these, because they were the first pair of skins I cut and I didn't cut them very well. Fully functional however. Have seen one season of use. Willing to sell as package with boots above. Make an offer. Comes with Dynafit manufactured leashes (avy/guide).

image0061.jpg

image0054.jpg

image0131.jpg

BCA Stash Alp 40 Like New - $60 obo

Comes with original nalgene/cambelback attachment if you want it.

image0141.jpg

Osprey Variant 37L Small Torso/Medium Hipbelt - $90 obo

The pack is currently being sent to Osprey to have the zipper repaired on the top brain. They will restore the whole pack to "good as new" status. You can see I added some Velcro to the front to affix a logo. It was glue on Velcro, and will peel off and leave no mark.

image0023.jpg

image0015.jpg

Cool Nanga Parbat Mountaineering Synthetic Camp Booties - $10 obo

Worn to 17,200 ft on Denali. A little heavy to take back, but could be cool for wearing around the house.

image0082.jpg

Mountain Hardware Defiant Pant Size Large - $25 obo

Full zips

image0091.jpg

Osprey Crampon Packet - $10 or free with purchase

image0121.jpg

Edited by yasso1am

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I would, but like I said they aren't cut extremely well. You are local, I can show them to you and you can name a price if you would like."

I am probably going to re-cut them to a ski that is slightly narrower anyways. i work at Backcountry essentials and will be here till the end of the day. (4/23) or we can meet up pretty much anywhere any time in the next two days.