July & Aug. climbing partners .

George1.618

I will moving out west this summer and looking for people to climb with in July and August. I will not be working, just climbing so will be available any time to climb any where.

My experince involves mostly 5.9 and under trad or sport routes in my current area (Baltimore DC) and a few from Red Rocks (Ice Box Canyon). I have my Wilderness First Responder Certification (WFR) from Wilderness Medical Associates International, Alpine Mountaineering & Technical Leadership Certificate from the American Alpine Institute, and will be taking my Single Pitch Instructor Course (SPI) from American Mountain Guides Association (AMGA) in July.

My technical and skills knowledge are good I just need more experience and field application. I am working on getting back up to my 5.10b level where I was a about a year ago. I just do not have that many options to climb here so I often do not and as a result have dropped back to 5.9. I will be working diligently to get up to par before my move out west. I feel I should be comfortable leading 5.9 by the time I get out there.

I have a full rack and back ups of cams and stoppers, ropes, all camping gear, guide books, and am driving out in my Jeep that is set up for mountain use.

My email is gr.thomas@comcast.net

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic