Who is doing what this summer/fall?

olyclimber

whenever i call my shot i strike out, so i'm planning therefore on doing fuck all and failing at everything i might set meself to from cali-forn-i-a to bretard columbia :)

I look forward to doing fuck all and failing miserably with you this summer. :brew: I am excellent at both.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whenever i call my shot i strike out, so i'm planning therefore on doing fuck all and failing at everything i might set meself to from cali-forn-i-a to bretard columbia :)

I look forward to doing fuck all and failing miserably with you this summer. :brew: I am excellent at both.

that's b/c you never forget the plan B essentials :)

bandit-wine-150x200.jpgnas_yellow-733756.jpg

that's b/c you never forget the plan B essentials :)

bandit-wine-150x200.jpgnas_yellow-733756.jpg

:lmao::rocken:

Nothing soothes the sting of failure quite like a large quantity of cheap wine packaged in an environmentally destructive box and a spirit. We must find another mounty-inhabited dog route to saunter up wearing an alpine bandoleer and boombox. It's important to provide them with plenty of "what not to do" teaching aids.