Farside -Headwall

billcoe

Is it Headwall or Head Wall? Anyway, as an ongoing community service Sadie May and I headed out there, cleaned it and ran multiple laps on it today. God it feels so good to be pulling in the sun and feeling strong! The ledge right off the ground @10 feet up still has dirt on it if anyone is feeling energetic. It's good to go with one exception, and I had no clue so I wasn't prepared today, the film canister at the belay anchor is empty. So just a heads up if anyone feels like adding some good karma herb for yer bro's....:-)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to go with one exception, and I had no clue so I wasn't prepared today, the film canister at the belay anchor is empty. So just a heads up if anyone feels like adding some good karma herb for yer bro's....:-)

You've seen what happens to shiz thats lefted in there. I freshened it up last summer and finished it off late that fall since there was no need to let it turn to what I found the first time I was up there. I can lug a Purple Gorilla up there iffens I get out that way.

Got one out at yer-thedral yet? :poke: